Responsible for building the brand and its subsidiaries globally. Develop and execute relevant marketing strategies to position company as the leading business in its field and to generate quality leads.
Management & Training
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing efforts to boost brand awareness;
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness;
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events;
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department;
- Manage and train existing and new marketing staff;
- Ensure timely and effective execution of the marketing tactics and programs; and
- Ensure consistent, fair and situational management style exist throughout the department
- Ensuring the effective utilisation of social media (paid and unpaid) to build the brand, generate leads and establish direct customer engagement. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube are the primary areas of focus;
- Ensuring the effective execution of marketing campaigns to generate web traffic;
- Ensuring the effective maintenance of websites that are optimised for search engines (SEO); and
- Ensuring the effective management and briefing of the video production unit on required videos, webinars and podcasts.
- Ensure we have substantial qualified leads for direct sales;
- To lead the companies digital efforts, including website/s, social media, digital marketing campaigns, events, and collateral materials, with effort to generate leads;
- To increase the effectiveness of lead generation, and to work side by side with the Head of Sales to maximize the conversion rate, from lead through to enrolment;
- To make use of the CRM system to manage leads through the customer journey, ensuring awareness, interest, and nurture clients all the way through to making them loyal and advocates of the companies brand.
Traditional Advertising and Promotion
- Developing key relationships with media to negotiate optimal advertising rates;
- Ensuring the effective execution of advertising and promotional campaigns (above and below the line) supported by relevant marketing collateral;
- Ensure effective briefing of designers;
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material);
- Participate in creating strategic partnerships, alliances and is highly visible and properly positioned and referenced;
- To explore Sponsorship opportunities with local businesses for advertising etc.
Public Relations, Communication and Event Management Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the effective preparation and distribution of key communication, including internal and external newsletters, forum posts and press releases etc;
- Ensuring the effective liaising with media and establishing key relationships to ensure favourable coverage; and
- Ensure effective planning, participating in and hosting client and networking events, exhibitions and launches.
Analytics and Research;
- Ensuring regular competitor analysis is completed to inform strategy
- Ensuring data is analysed for all marketing activities to inform strategy
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share;
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features);
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth; and
- To explore Sponsorship opportunities with local businesses.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the Board of Directors;
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives; and
- Generate a monthly summary reports and comprehensive quarterly and annual marketing reports for Directors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Management/Marketing
- MBA is preferred
- Solid working experience in Marketing Management
- Strategic thinker
- People Management experience
- Services industry background
- Solid online projects background
Desired Work Experience:
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
Since 1998 Regenesys has been transforming lives by awakening the potential of students across Africa and India. What sets us apart is our holistic approach to education: developing our students intellectually, emotionally and spiritually – delivering learning programmes that inspire and transform not only the minds but the hearts and souls of our students. In this way we maximise the impact of the individual, the organisation and society.
To work at Regenesys is to work among 300 purpose-driven and exceptionally talented engineers, faculty, growth and sales, finance and operations teams in an energetic, cross functional, entrepreneurial and innovative environment.
Our growth to date has been phenomenal: we have over 200,000 alumni and our enrolments are growing exponentially: we expect to double our intake next year and quadruple in 2023. We are growing on all fronts, expanding our education programmes, our global presence and making a Regenesys qualification accessible to all via our #EdForAll campaign. In order to support our growth, we are investing in our technology and education platforms to provide the most immersive and scalable edtech solution in the world.
Kindly send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org