This programme develops complex problem-solving capabilities by applying a rigorous scientific research process which contributes to the creation of the new body of knowledge in the area of management and leadership. The Doctorate degree is the ultimate achievement on one’s life-long education and learning journey.
The DBM qualification is ideal for self-motivated business managers and leaders who have proven themselves in the workplace but seek more intellectual challenges.
DBM applicants are required to provide:
- A completed application form
- A resume/curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Certified copies of the degree certificate and academic transcript of their relevant Master’s degree from an accredited institution, with a mark of at least 65% for either:
- Both the modules and dissertation of their Master’s degree
- For the dissertation of a full research project
- Statement of research intent: This one-page document should briefly outline what the applicant intends to research. Upon submission, the Academic Head will evaluate the candidate.
As a registered student in the Business School, you will gain access to our interactive online portal where you will learn, or enhance, new digital skills required to stay relevant in today’s tech-driven world.
101699 – DOCTORATE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (DBM)
Submit a thesis that makes an original contribution to the body of knowledge in the area of management and/or leadership and produce a research paper, co-authored with a supervisor, for possible publication in an accredited journal