This programme develops complex problem-solving capabilities by applying a rigorous scientific research process which contributes to the creation of the new body of knowledge in the area of management and leadership. The Doctorate degree is the ultimate achievement on one’s life-long education and learning journey.
The DBM qualification is ideal for self-motivated business managers and leaders who have proven themselves in the workplace but seek more intellectual challenges.
DBM applicants are required to provide:
- A completed application form
- A resume/curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Certified copies of the degree certificate and academic transcript of their relevant Master’s degree from an accredited institution, with a mark of at least 65% for the dissertation. Students who do not meet the 65% requirement will be considered through the
- alternative admission process.
- Statement of research intent: This one-page document should briefly outline what the applicant intends to research. The Academic Head will evaluate the candidate’s submission, and if required, an interview may be conducted.