We know of Emotional Intelligence and Spiritual Intelligence, do we consider Heart Intelligence? We talk of ‘following your heart’, ‘leading from the heart’ and ‘speak from your heart’ – heart intelligence is the ability to integrate your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual intelligence.
What’s the difference between Mental Intelligence, Emotional Intelligence, and Heart Intelligence?
- Physical Intelligence is the consciousness or programming behind each cell, our DNA and molecular structure that tells the body exactly what to do and when.
- Mental Intelligence, known as IQ (Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your ability to think and reason.
- Emotional Intelligence, referred to as EQ (Emotional Quotient), is your ability to identify and assess your emotions and the emotions of others.
- Spiritual Intelligence, referred to as SQ, is the intelligence or wisdom of the soul.
Your heart, when energized, has the capacity to unify, or bring into a state of coherence all systems in your body. Heart Intelligence integrates the heart, body, and mind so that you can:
- Improve your mental focus and clarity regardless of what’s happening around you;
- Create an optimal inner terrain for healing and for easing the stress of chronic pain and illness, by consciously accessing your heart’s wisdom;
- Build an inner reserve of energy that helps you to thrive in these complex and chaotic times;
- Activate your heart’s intelligence to bring your work and life into greater alignment with your deeper life purpose;
- Create more authentic, intimate and harmonious relationships, and;
- Achieve your goals more quickly and easily.