Regenesys Business School is looking to appoint a Senior Material Developer to join the Material Development Department to support the department in bringing business studies and short courses to life as seamless, interactive sixth-generation courseware on Moodle.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following deliverables:
The successful candidate will work with our subject matter experts to write sixth-generation business and public school material for NQF levels 5 to 9. Your main outputs will include coursework, interactive assessments and video scripts.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum qualifications: masters degree (preferably MCom or MBA, but will also consider finance, law, education, public service subjects or accountancy)
- Minimum experience: four to five years in a similar position
Essential duties and responsibilities
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Apply strong writing skills to developing, customising, reviewing and updating interactive learning material, assessments and activities according to set learning outcomes up to and including masters level
- Use a variety of credible information sources to obtain relevant, up-to-date information
- Produce well-structured, comprehensive and polished study guides and supporting learning material
- Ensure material is plagiarism-free
- Able to format course material
- Mentor colleagues and play an active role in the material development team
- Support other units as requested
- Able to meet strict deadlines
- Strong understanding of business and management (familiarity with the public sector and management experience are an advantage)
- Impeccable command of the English language
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Professional, quick and accurate
- Able to work well within a team environment
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Applications close on the: 16th of July 2021, COB
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, or would like to know more about it, kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the position title.
Should you not hear from us by close of business on the 30th of July 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.