The IT Department is looking for a skilled and experienced Python developer to join their team. The individual will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment in support of our internal systems.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the python programming language, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Thorough knowledge of database systems, especially Postgres SQL.
- Background on working with SQL Server.
- Background on working with Odoo system will be a strong advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in working with Python frameworks, such as Django. Include URL to previous projects where available.
- Strong background in object-oriented development.
- Database design and development (Postgres SQL & Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with Web Services and SDKs.
- Experience with any version control system such as (Git).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
Skills, Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive specs for feature development on our CRM system
- Assist in enhancing the existing system, by analyzing existing source code, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Be involved in the creation of technical specifications and test plans for features being developed
- Monitor everyday activities on the system and provide 1st & 2nd line support to users.
NB: Candidates should be prepared to take a practical test.
Applications close on the : 23rd of July 2021, COB
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, or would like to know more about it, kindly forward your cv email@example.com to with reference to the position title.
Should you not hear from us by close of business on the 06th of August 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.