In an increasingly globalized and competitive world, where the survival of businesses lie in unpredictable foreign markets, the RBS International Business Programme prepares you for the growing demand for high product standards and expertise in international business and foreign trade, whether as an organisation is already trading in international markets or intending to expand globally.
This programme will:
- Guide you with resources and cross-functional tools needed for global expansion.
- Help you develop strategic decision-making skills and an international mindset.
- Help you strategically assess multi-location markets to position your business, invest, and to attract potential partnerships for growth.
- Help you understand the cross-culturally impact on organisations processes and modus operandi.
Who should attend?
- C-Suite Executives with international portfolios.
- C-suite Executives working in organisations that intend to expand their international footprints.
As a registered student in the Business School you will gain access to our interactive online portal where you will learn, or enhance, new digital skills required to stay relevant in today’s tech-driven world.
4 Weeks (Modular Format)
THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PROGRAMME