The IT Department is looking for an experienced and ambitious ASP.Net (C#) Developer to join their team. As a .NET Developer, the candidate will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment for our internal systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions for handling development tasks.
- Prepare tests and documentations for applications being developed, as well as assisting other developers with testings.
- Assist in enhancing the existing .NET systems by analyzing existing source code, and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Monitor everyday activities on the system and provide 1st & 2nd line support to users.
Requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Thorough knowledge of ASP.NET development, with the C# programming language, and over 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge and experience of MVC development technique is a must
- Exposure to, or experience with, DevExpress will be a massive advantage.
- Thorough understanding of database systems, especially SQL Server.
- Strong background in object-oriented development.
- Experience with APIs and SDKs is a must
- Experience with concurrent development and version control systems (Git)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
NB: Candidate must expect to do a practical test
Applications close on the : 23rd of July 2021, COB
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, or would like to know more about it, kindly forward your cv firstname.lastname@example.org to with reference to the position title.
Should you not hear from us by close of business on the 06th of August 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.