The IT Department has an opening for a Mobile Application Developer to join their team.
The role requires proven skills in mobile app development, a service-oriented mentality, accompanied by a high sense of ownership for projects, problems and any requests or tasks assigned to the developer. The candidate will be actively participating, and adding value to a fast-paced software development environment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of key OOP design & development principles
- A thorough understanding of the SDLC
- A portfolio of work done in the past should be made available either through GitHub or Bitbucket for checking, in addition to any other presentable work
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills in multi-platform mobile app development, particularly iOS, Android and Windows, with these development platforms:
Ionic, Cordova, Angular (any of the newer versions) and NodeJS
b. Xamarin with C#
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of at least one major programming language, especially Java or Swift
- Familiarity with Android and iOS SDKs, platform dependencies, plus knowledge of how APIs work (Firebase and SQLite)
General Responsibilities and Expectations
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to articulate technical solutions for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Be self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with a variety of people
- Troubleshooting and resolving system integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlock issues, replication of issues, debug cycles, logging, exception handling issues, connectivity issues, security issues and compliance.
- Owning, tracking and resolving application related incidents and requests
- Participation in design for current and future apps within the Regenesys ecosystem, and responding to system alerts and escalations (this will be part of the SDLC in practice)
- Must be an organised individual
- Ability to handle stress well and solve problems under pressure
- Hardworkingand reliable
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills
- The individual must be available after hoursand weekends when required
- A team player who is able to motivate and inspire team members
Applications close on the : 18th of June 2021, COB
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, or would like to know more about it, kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the position title.
Should you not hear from us by close of business on the 25th of June 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.