Salary – TBA
The mandate for this role includes the implementation of the total sales process in order to achieve the preset targets. The process includes, generating leads and referrals, conducting open day presentations, phoning clients and attending meetings with prospective students.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Strong selling, relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile, prepared to work long hours, including weekends
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed weekly/monthly sales targets by converting sales enquiries in the form of referral, online enquiries or walk-ins into student registrations.
- Obtaining the prospective list of students from referrals
- Tracking and monitoring of all prospective students on a daily basis to ascertain where in the sales process the prospect is and what the next steps are to convert them. Full lead nurturing.
- Executing sales administration – daily capturing of sales inquiries and information within 2 days upon receipt. Provide qualified reports on progress and achievement of activities
- Fostering, maintaining and growing client relationships
- Constantly identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Maintain an accurate and current database on an ongoing basis
- Time Management – adhering to work flow and timelines
- Customer service orientation
- Target driven and ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confident
- Outgoing and passionate
- Good telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org