Regenesys Management seeks the expertise of a client facing higher education instructional designer.
Regenesys offers certificates, degrees, postgraduate diplomas and MBA programmes through the Business School. Regenesys School of Public Management also offers a range of programmes for the Public Sector. Regenesys has extensive experience in customising skills programmes to address the specific needs of organisations that can be delivered in-house or at our campus in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Regenesys has grown substantially over the last few years with over 100 000 students having been educated by Regenesys for over 185 countries. In 2013, Regenesys also opened offices in Mumbai, India and Lagos, Nigeria.
Reporting to the Executive Head of Sales and Marketing, instructional designer is responsible for business development and together with the team works on achieving sales targets. The candidate is responsible for maintaining high activity standards, daily prospecting, pipeline growth, prospect qualification, delivering assigned sales revenue targets, and ensuring customer satisfaction by working closely with the delivery team. The additional challenge is that the person needs a good understanding and working knowledge on the design and execution of higher education programmes including customised training and degree programmes.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum qualifications: masters degree (preferably MCom or MBA)
- Minimum experience: four to five years in a similar position
Position in Organisation: Instructional Designer
Reports to: Executive Head of Sales and Marketing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Work with clients to design instructional packages as part of executive education programmes.
- Provide unique innovative educational solutions to organisations based on their specific organisational strategies, objectives and people development requirements using Regenesys programmes and modules.
- Plan, write and submit training proposals addressing the training requirements of the organisation. Ensure proposal quality standards are adhered to for Corporate Accounts and Bid teams.
- Provide detailed budgets and costing sheets complimentary to the training proposal and in consideration of Regenesys profit margin expectations
- Ensure that material development team, delivery team and others are briefed and manages through on customer expectations.
- Strong understanding of business and management (familiarity with the public sector and management experience would be an advantage)
- Impeccable command of English
- Positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Self starter
- Demonstrate professionalism, speed and accuracy
- Able to work well within a team environment
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org