Regenesys Business School is looking to appoint an Illustrator to join the Material Development Department to support the department in bringing business studies and short courses to life as seamless, interactive sixth-generation courseware on Moodle.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for, however not limited to, the following deliverables:
- Creating and sourcing 2-D and 3-D images and infographics to illustrate online courses and videos that help embed concepts in adult students’ cognition while bringing their courses to life
- Creating and maintaining an image library
- Ensuring all sourced inputs are properly credited and used according to owners’ copyright permission requirements
- Helping with other material development department duties as the need arises
- Mentoring others, and sharing skills and knowledge
- Diploma, degree or equivalent in graphic design an advantage but not essential
Skills and experience:
- Competency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar graphic design software, as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- Draws well
- Able to illustrate concepts in a memorable way, tapping into cognitive principles
- Demonstrable experience with H5P, Unreal Engine and or and Tableau an advantage
- Excellent spelling
- Eye for detail
- Sound sense of visual hierarchy
- Willing and able to learn new IT applications swiftly
- Self-motivated, problem solver, reliable, organised, and utterly focused on planning and implementing tasks and duties related to role
- Enthusiastic, quick learner, team player, and creative self-starter
- Able to work under tight deadlines in pressured environment
- Strong communication skills
Applications close on the : 16th of July 2021, COB
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, or would like to know more about it, kindly forward your CV to email@example.com with reference to the position title.
Should you not hear from us by close of business on the 30th of July 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.