The Collections Department has an opening for a Credit Controller to join their team.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following deliverables:
- Reconciling accounts
- Collection of outstanding monies
- Maintaining impeccable records
- Working on the debtors book
- Working on and keeping records on internal systems
- Dealing with student account queries timeously
- Sending out statements to students
- Managing relationships with debtors
- Making payment arrangements with debtors
- Credit control and collections
- Processing Credits
- Processing Debit Orders
Applicant must have the following:
- Own transport (preferred)
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in credit control
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of Evolution is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Professionalism and tidiness
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Good customer service skills
Applications close on the 25th of June 2021, COB.
If you are interested in applying for the vacancy, or would like to know more about it, kindly forward your resume to email@example.com with reference to the position title.
Should you not hear from us by close of business on the 30th of June 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful.